Monday, December 4, 2017

In the throws of the Christmas spirit we decorated the house for the holidays. We have yet to do the tree but we have everything else up. I had to go backward on my knitting and frog a little bit because I wasn't reading the pattern. lesson learned. I have started Christmas shopping. I won't go into details but I am making most of my presents to give this year. I started crocheting again and it reminds me of my grandma. She first taught me how she didn't know a thing about knitting but she could crochet really well. I have no idea what else I should write about. So if there is anyone out there actually reading this I would love some input. I was thinking I should do a project once a week or at least follow along with another blogger. like moogly or sew can she or something like that. I also want to do craft book reviews, craft tool reviews and the like. Tell me what you would like to see me write about.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment