Saturday, December 23, 2017

Well its almost Christmas. I'm getting a loom for Christmas but its coming after the new year. I finished my knitting well except the one for Mom. I got all my shopping done for friends and family. The Christmas tree is up. The goodies are made and I started my New years resolutions. I won some yarn for Christmas I'll admit it I did a happy dance. I'm all caught up on my podcasts. I highly recommend these ones if your a knitter.

The Grocery Girls By Tracie and Jodie
Kristy glass knits By Kristy Glass
Stranded podcast By Amy Edwards Green
Crazy Sock Lady By Kay
Cozy up with the Stitchin sisters
The yarn hoarder podcast By Amber
Very Pink knits By Staci her channel is also really good for tutorials lots and lots of them
Ewe university By Kristine Kelly
Craft house Magic
The Bakery Bears by Kay Jones

For Sewing
Sew very easy
Nancy's Notions
National sewing circle
Quilt in a day
Leah Day

Those are just a few I watch I'm sure there are tons more. I follow a few blogs on Bloglovin' and instagram. I'm on twitter too.

Well I wish you and yours Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Merry Kwanzaa. and all the other holiday's too.

christina

No comments:

Post a Comment